The following information outlines how we will proceed with clinics at the IFC.
How to Book an Appointment
Appointment booking details will be released as new clinic dates become available
Lead Organization (s)
Sault Ste. Marie Indian Friendship Centre and Maamwesying North Shore Community Health Services Inc.
122 East Street (Indian Friendship Centre Building)
Clinic Priority Population
- Urban Indigenous Population in Sault Ste. Marie (18+), and household members (18+), regardless of Indigenous identity
- Non-Indigenous individuals according to Algoma Public Health prioritization guidelines, as well as vaccine availability
General Information About the Vaccine Clinic
- Bring your Health Card, if you have one
- Do not take Tylenol or Advil before your appointment
- Wear a t-shirt under your jacket to the appointment
- Do not enter the clinic until 5 minutes before your appointment
- Wear your face mask/covering
- Practice physical distancing
- Do not attend the clinic if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
Other Clinics for the Urban Indigenous Population in Sault Ste. Marie
If you would prefer to receive your vaccine from the Mass Immunization Clinic hosted by the Group Health Centre and the Algoma Ontario Health Team, please book your appointment by clicking on the Sault Ste. Marie – GFL Memorial Gardens tab.
COVID-19 Vaccination Receipt
To request a copy of your COVID vaccination receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-942-4646 ext. 3297 and leave a message. Include in your message full name, date of birth and which vaccination event was attended. Requests will be completed within 5 business days.