Aanji Bimaadizi Homeward Bound is a 4-year/4-phase holistic job readiness program addressing the barriers sole-parenting Indigenous women face when trying to find meaningful employment, well-being, and prosperity for themselves and their family.
- Are you motivated to make a 4-year commitment?
- 1 year Sobriety is mandatory
- Are you over 19 years of age?
- Single Indigenous Parent with children living with you?
- Are you motivated to attend college?
Contact our program staff to begin the multi-step application process!
For more info contact Homeward Bound staff at:
Crystal Kingston, Coordinator or Lynne Sinclair, Navigator email: email@example.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 705.256.5634 ext.2128 tel. 705.256.5634 ext.2203
Deadline to begin application process is April 2, 2021